Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome....

Dh lama sbnrnye berhajat nk create blog nih but nvr really had the time to sit down and actually doing it. I'm creating this blog bukannye coz nk popular or apape....but would like to share my experience & journey in preparation of my wedding in September 2010 (insya-Allah)

You might be wondering what is so different about me compared to the other brides-to-be that had also created blogs to record their journey to a "Happy Ever After" life with their other half?? Well, for starter....i am what you might call a plus size bride. I stand tall at 5' 7", slightly (haha...yeah, right!) on the heavier side and oh...did i mentioned that i have big feet?? Oh yeah....we'll get to that part later...haha!

So i hope that if there is anyone....who shares the same physical similarity as me....would benefit from reading this blog. At least you know that you're not the only one facing that kind of situation before....(ssh nk cr bj, kasut, etc)

Well...here goes nothing.....





1 comment:

  1. salam alikum utk kasut pengantin contact mohammed 0162580878 order to made any design thnks

    ReplyDelete