Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wedding Shoes - Part II

      Finally, here they are.....my wedding shoes :). 
I had ordered 2 of it...satu off-white and the other one is a dark gold.

Fabric: Sateen with a diamante buckle.
Nih akan dipakai masa hari Nikah and masa majlis bertandang. I had decided utk just tempah 1 je for both occasion coz both events punye baju are white but bj nikah is white and gold.....bj bertandang lak is white and turqoise. As i don't actually need 2 white heels tuh yg tempah 1 je :).




Fabric: Shantung Silk
Nih utk my side of the reception. My Wedding dress is in gold...but since aku tak ingat what tone of gold it is (bj still kat butik lg :P), so we had decided utk amik tone yg gelap ckit....and it was the perfect choice! Its totally gorgeous. Aku saje je tempah yg plain without any details coz every add-ons kena lar tmbh duit. I saw in one of the blogs, this lady beli kasut plain yg murah2 je....and thn she DIY it with blings2....simple but yet looks very exclusive. So td br beli diamantes....soon i'll start my lil "artwork" la :). Any ideas??


2 comments:

  1. add la gmbr baru yg u dh alter :)
    dh lawa dh eh ur site..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ckit, ckit...lama2 jdik website....hehe!

    Nnt la dulu...br siap sblh je pun. Dh siap2 2-2 br i ltk :)

    ReplyDelete